The whole GBPN Network is proudly attending this year’s ECEEE Summer Study, the largest energy efficiency event in Europe, gathering major actors from industry, energy suppliers, governments, research, consulting, and the NGO sector to share best practices and craft tomorrow’s energy policies.
From June 3rd to June 8th, the GBPN and its Regional Hubs, the Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE) and the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT), will be presenting findings of their latest reports:
Tuesday, 4th of June:
- How Can We Renovate Deeply if We Don't Know What It Is? (The GBPN)
- Comparing Building Energy Performance Measurement (IMT)
Wednesday, 5th of June:
- Methodology for developing ambitious strategies for energy renovation of national building stocks (BPIE)
- Nearly zero-energy in Central and Eastern EU: Possible definitions and implementation roadmaps for Poland, Romania and Bulgaria (BPIE)
Thursday, 6th of June:
- Developing Dynamic Building Energy Efficiency Codes – What can Europe Learn from Best Practice around the World? (The GBPN)
The GBPN “Solutions Workshop” on Data Collaboration - Tuesday, 4th of June
The GBPN will also be co-hosting with its EU and US Hubs, BPIE and IMT, a “Solutions Workshop” aiming to discuss the impact of data on building performance policies and reflect upon the solutions that would enable a better data quality and accessibility in the building sector. The GBPN recently published a report entitled Robust Building Data: A Driver for Policy Development, highlighting the importance of data quality in the assessment and design of building energy performance policies in the GBPN’s four priority regions.
GBPN Poster Presentation on the Deep Path to Energy Savings in Buildings - Tuesday, 4th of June
Peter Graham, Executive Director of the GBPN will present the new report: Buildings for Our Future - The Deep Path for Closing the Emissions Gap in the Building Sector.
Here is the detailed programme of the event, please join us for presentations and discussions to follow the GBPN network activities!
- Robust Building Data: A Driver For Policy Development
- What is a Deep Renovation Definition?
- A Comparative Analysis of Building Energy Efficiency Policies for New Buildings