Presentations & video recording of webinar #4 "How to Upscale Deep Renovations Using Financial Mechanisms - Insight From Best Practice Jurisdictions on Incentives and Drivers", 10 December 2014, are available!
Watch the video:
Opening & Introduction Sophie Shnapp, Policy Analyst, Global Buildings Performance Network
- European Union: Adrien Bullier, Project Officer, Intelligent Energy Europe and Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Programmes, European Commission
- United States: Robert Sahadi, Director, Energy Efficiency Finance Policy, the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT)
Webinar organised in partnership with the Clean Energy Solutions Center
Energy renovation policy has only recently come onto the political agenda and is an emerging field. The Policy Tool for Renovation compares and analyses twelve current best practice renovation policies for residential buildings from Europe and the United States, using fourteen criteria that define a “state of the art” policy package. The Tool shows where positive steps have been taken, where other jurisdictions can learn from these actions and where there is scope for further progress to help countries and region to reduce the consumption of their building stock.
DocumentsSophie_Shnapp.pdf Adrien_Bullier.pdf Robert_Sahadi.pdf
- [Event] Webinar "Front-Runners in Energy Renovation Policies: What can we Learn from Them?"
- [Event] Webinar: The Role of Energy Saving Targets and Regulatory Measures in Renovation Policy Packages – Key Lessons from Global Best Practices
- [Event] Webinar #3: The Role of Labelling and Certification Schemes in Renovation Policy Packages