The speakers' presentations and the recording of the GBPN webinar are now available on the Clean Energy Solutions Center website.
22 October 2015 - This webinar presented the status, the key areas for international collaboration in building energy code implementation and compliance, and the experience of code implementation in China, France and the United States. The presentations were based on outcomes of the Building Energy Efficiency Task Group 3 project conducted for IPEEC and the Major Economies Forum by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and the Global Buildings Performance Network. The BEET 3 project included data collection on current code status in MEF and G20 countries, identification of candidate areas for collaboration by an expert review panel, and phone discussions and webinars with experts from participating governments.
Presentations were followed by an interactive question and answer session with the audience.
Another webinar on the implementation of building energy codes and compliance actions took place on the 12th of November 2015 More information here.
- [Event] Webinar - 22 October 2015 - Implementing Building Energy Codes: Status of Building Energy Code Development & Implementation Globally and in China, France and the USA
- [Event] Webinar - Implementing Building Energy Codes: Implementation & Compliance Actions, 12 November 2015, 4:00 p.m. CET
- [News] New Report and Web Portal Support Greater Energy Savings from Buildings through International Collaboration on Building Energy Codes
Related Laboratory Projects
- The Building Sector’s continuous ‘Volkswagen’ Moment
- Building the path to 1.5°C: What the Paris Agreement Means for Buildings & Construction
- Climate Action in the Buildings Sector: How to Incorporate Buildings Actions in Nationally Determined Contributions
- A Policy Strategy for Decarbonizing the Buildings Sector