The 3rd International Open Data Day will take place on Saturday 23rd February 2013. Why not have a look at what is going on in this matter? At BPIE, the Buildings Performance Institute Europe, the GBPN Europe Hub, we are really interested to see what is happening, especially since we launched our data hub late 2012.
- Following the publication of the GBPN Report "Robust Building Data: A Driver For Policy Developemnt" (see Sophie Shnapp's blog post).
- Ingeborg Nolte, BPIE’s Senior Communication Manager, wrote an article this week presenting the "Online Data Portals for Buildings Performance".
BPIE has had interests in the matter for some time now, and after having collected facts and figures in the Europe’s Buildings under the Microscope Study released end of 2011), the creation of Buildingsdata.eu, an open data portal appeared as the next logical step. The comprehensive data hub presents those collected facts and figures, and includes a variety of technical data never before collected EU-wide.
- [Tool] Linked Open Data to Stimulate Better Building Policies
- [Tool] Buildingsdata.eu celebrates International Open Data Day
- [Report] The Critical Need for Transparent and Reliable Building Performance Data