Exciting paid internship opportunity for senior student
GBPN is seeking a full time, paid Communications Intern to support it’s growing global communications program.
The ideal candidate will be a PhD, Masters or final year bachelor student who is:
- Currently studying in a field relevant to GBPN’s core business (climate change, disaster risk reduction International or Community Development, International Relations, Urban planning, Placemaking or similar fields) and has an interest in communications,
- Who is studying communications and is passionate about stopping climate change.
Scope of Work
- Develop project case studies for the website – including liaising with key stakeholders to access information and manage approvals
- Develop social media content in line with the strategy provided
- Write blogs and newsletter articles
- Create content for special events, such as COP26, key project milestones, conferences etc
- Upload content to the website (training will be provided)
- Create graphics for social media (templates and training will be provided).
How to apply
For full details on how to apply, please review the Terms of Reference: TERMS OF REFERENCE_ COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
Note: Applications that do not follow the application instructions in the Terms of Reference will not be considered.