The GBPN responds to project needs by leveraging its unique team of global experts and by partnering with international organisations, governments, industry, research institutes and NGOs. This allows us to accelerate the uptake of building energy performance strategies on the ground.
We collaborate with high impact organisations, including:
- The International Energy Agency (IEA) is member of GBPN Strategic Advisory Group and project expert groups
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): the GBPN is official Observer to the Convention & contributing author to IPCC AR5
- The United Nation's Environment Programme's Sustainable Building and Climate Initiative (UNEP-SBCI): the GBPN is a member of UNEP-SBCI
- The World Bank – ESMAP program: we partner in the City Energy Efficiency Transformation Initiative
- The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD): Energy Efficiency in Buildings program
- C40 Cities, Climate Leadership Group: we are Technical Advisor for the Private Sector Buildings Energy Efficiency Network
- MOHURD – Chinese Ministry of Housing & Urban and Rural Development: we support with international exchange of best practices and analytics of Chinese building energy performance policies
- CANGO – China Association for NGO Assistance: capacity building, best-practices sharing and knowledge exchange on sustainable buildings to Chinese industry and government agencies including NDRC
- The Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP): we are partner of the Positive Energy Buildings Initiative.