The GBPN responds to project needs by leveraging its unique team of global experts and by partnering with international organisations, governments, industry, research institutes and NGOs. This allows us to accelerate the uptake of building energy performance strategies on the ground.
We collaborate with high impact organisations, including:
- The International Energy Agency (IEA) is member of GBPN Strategic Advisory Group and project expert groups
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC): the GBPN is official Observer to the Convention & contributing author to IPCC AR5
- The United Nation's Environment Programme's Sustainable Building and Climate Initiative (UNEP-SBCI): the GBPN is a member of UNEP-SBCI, the Global Alliance on Buildings & Construction
- The World Bank : International Finance Corporation - EDGE program
- The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD): Energy Efficiency in Buildings program
- C40 Cities, Climate Leadership Group: We collaborate on the City Knowledge Centre for Building Energy Policy evidence-base.
- MOHURD – Chinese Ministry of Housing & Urban and Rural Development: we support with international exchange of best practices and analytics of Chinese building energy performance policies
- SE4ALL Buildings Efficiency Accelerator
- The Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE)
- The Institute for Market Transformation (IMT), USA