The GPBN has published the first objective criteria for comparing best approaches to energy efficiency building codes. The criteria, developed by experts and based on examples from around the world, are classified in an easy on-line tool designed to promote adoption of ambitious dynamic codes within a strong policy framework.
- [Tool] Why launch a Knowledge Platform?
- [Report] The GBPN Compares Building Energy Efficiency Policies for New Buildings
- [Event] The GBPN at ECEEE Summer Study, Meet us There!
- [Report] Video Recordings of our Series of Webinars "Getting Building Codes Right"
- [Report] Best Practice Building Codes: Insights from Policy Makers