[News] Climate success in Paris: the buildings sector’s key role
The buildings sector’s crucial role in mitigating climate change is finally being recognized. For the first time in the history of climate negotiations, a Buildings Day will be held December 3 at the COP21 UN conference on climate change in Paris. It will bring together innovative businesses and UN negotiators to work for the future of our planet.
Oliver Rapf, Director of the Buildings Performance Institute, explains why and what needs to be achieved.
Read the full article on the website of Friends of Europe.
- [Event] Buildings Day at COP21 – 3 December 2015, Paris
- Join the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction!
- [Event] Meet GBPN at COP21
- Time to Clean the Building Efficiency Garage and Get Organized to implement COP21 Commitments
- The Building Sector’s continuous ‘Volkswagen’ Moment
- Building the path to 1.5°C: What the Paris Agreement Means for Buildings & Construction
- Climate Action in the Buildings Sector: How to Incorporate Buildings Actions in Nationally Determined Contributions
- A Policy Strategy for Decarbonizing the Buildings Sector