Season’s Greetings: In 2015, Stay Tuned with GBPN Publications & Online Tools!
Season’s Greetings from the GBPN. In 2015, Stay Tuned with GBPN Publications & Online Tools!
Browse our report database that contains more than 40 reports available in English and Chinese. Each report is presented in a variety of formats addressing the information needs of different stakeholders and forming a comprehensive knowledge pyramid: technical reports, policy papers, briefings, infographics & multimedia. In total, more than 100 publications are available covering topics such as: buildings energy efficiency codes,carbon emissions reduction targets, deep renovation, new buildings, co-benefits, financing, etc.
Also explore our interactive tools and get the latest resources on building performance policies best practices worldwide:
- Policy Tool for Renovation providing analysis of best practice policy packages for the renovation of residential buildings
- Policy Tool for New Buildings enabling comparisons of the world’s best practice policies for new buildings
- Tool for Building Energy Performance Scenarios enabling you to interactively engage with modelled data for three possible energy mitigation scenarios for the building sector, globally and per region, by 2050.
- Glossary gathering key terms in the field of buildings energy performance
- Buildingsdata.eu, a comprehensive Open Data portal dedicated to Energy Efficiency in European Buildings
- Buildingrating.org, the global online portal for rating & disclosure policy